We wish to recruit for the following positions:
Assistant Chef Cold section – salary £27200 per annum
- Stepping into the Head Chef’s shoes whilst they’re away, running the kitchen and leading the team to deliver exceptional food, whilst ensuring maximum profitability.
- Be passionate about our food, knowing the menu and our specs inside out, be able to work across any section, and sharing this passion with your team.
- Planning for shifts, making sure the right level of food is prepared, and delegating duties to the team.
- Working with the whole pub team to help deliver Great Times for our customers and taking absolute pride in the presentation and quality of food from your kitchen.
- Making sure the kitchen is Looking Fabulous at all times, are hitting the mark set out in our policies, processes and guidelines, and that your team are doing the same.
- live in accommodation
Please see Important Notes below
Kitchen manager – salary £28000
Assists the chef in the all food service operations and day-to-day operations of the kitchen.
- Provides direction to kitchen staff, ensuring execution of all employee duties.
- Monitors kitchen operations to ensure compliance with health and fire department regulations.
- Ensures compliance with state, federal, and local food handling requirements and standards.
- Assists in the implementation and management of kitchen and restaurant policies and procedures throughout scheduled shift.
- Completes the duties of a line cook when needed, and is capable of performing the duties of all kitchen positions.
- Ensures products are stored at the correct temperatures and the recipe books are up to date with current menu items, portions, and ingredients.
- Ensures utilization of daily prep sheets and meat/fish yield sheets daily and that product counts are recorded accurately daily. Participates in monthly inventory process.
- Anticipates, identifies, and corrects any issues with inventory, systems, and staffing.
- Monitors labor costs to attain budgeted goals within restaurant policies and procedures.
- Oversees and approves training and development of kitchen staff.
- Participates in the hiring process by conducting interviews and making hiring recommendations.
- Assists in completion of all back-of-house employee 30-day and annual reviews.
Kitchen Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- People management, fostering teamwork, and giving feedback
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Developing budgets
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Verbal communication
- 5+ years of hospitality-related experience
Please see Important Notes below
Chef de partie (vegetarian)
You will be responsible for assisting the Head chef in cooking the plant-centric with sustainable vegetable options but no meat, dairy or refined sugars.
Colourful dishes based on the concepts of our award winning health retreat programme and working with our Head Chef and other Sous Chef and small kitchen team.
Handling prep work, inventory and storage maintenance.
This role is suited for a person who is passionate about contributing to the overall well-being and satisfaction of the customers and a strong team player.
UK applicants – Prospective employees will be asked for proof of right to work in UK (e.g., passport copy or other eligible evidence) to be sent by email or post before calling for on-site interview. If the candidate cannot or will not provide in advance her/his application may be rejected. The candidate must produce evidence in original form at time of interview.
Overseas applicants – Kindly note relevant fees/charges relating to UK job procurement under UKVI Skilled Worker Sponsorship are borne by you (incl.travel to UK) (employer pays relevant UKVI sponsor fees). If you are eligible for the post and agree to the aforementioned in principle, we will send you full details and related costs of UK employment and visa formalities.